1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!

vx60000

Discussion in 'LG' started by goose22, Aug 27, 2003.

1. NBBChaz

NBBChaz New Member

This site.

› See More: vx60000
  2. new guy

new guy New Member

anyone know how 2 get free games
  3. NBBChaz

NBBChaz New Member

All I know so far about the 6000 is that you have to dl them from that Get It Now thing... most of those games suck.
  4. superozz87

superozz87 New Member

charger

does anybody know where i can get a cheap car charger for my vx6000?
  5. NBBChaz

NBBChaz New Member

Try Ebay, but that takes a while, that's probably where I'd look if I don't have hookups.
  6. NBBChaz

NBBChaz New Member

Or you could download "PSMPlay", which works well also.
  7. uskhan21

uskhan21 New Member

hey i know this might sound stupid, but does using get it now jus use our existing minutes, or does it charge u separately?
  8. duke

duke New Member

ebay...

ebay is prolly i good try but you can never trust people now a days...i heard you can get them at radio shack
  9. v1km

v1km New Member

where can i find a data cable for this phone? and can it be plugged into your usb?
  10. scottay

scottay New Member

Ebay....chrges the phone thru USB....RPI is the Co. I think.
  11. smerf3713

smerf3713 New Member

you can get midis and wallpapers and other stuff from myphonefiles.com--its a really good site or just search on google for artisit/song name midi
  12. big poppa pu

big poppa pu New Member

Just got my VX6000 today. Pretty sweet deal on it too. Been uploading ringtones to my phone for the last 2 hours :p
  13. Tazz13

Tazz13 New Member

Hey everyone, whatz up?

I'm having this problem with my VX6000 and want to know if anyone has had a similar problem.

For the past week I've been getting really crappy signals everywhere...This is crazy cuz everywhere I go I have full strength, seriously. On Friday I noticed that the phone would freeze up a little on power up too. Also, starting Saturday I've noticed that when I talk on the phone, the keypad and the ear/screen area get very hot very fast. I acutally got a red mark on my face from the keypad.

I have contacted Verizon and they are telling me that there is nothing they can do for me becuz it is not a manufacturer defect. I have the insurance but the person is telling me to say that it is lost/stolen and pay the deductible and get a new one. This is nutz cuz I had the TM510 and I turned it in for a refurbished one becuz it started heating up on me.

So basically now, the phone has no signal almost all the time or 1 bar and it constantly stays hot. Verizon won't give me a refurbished phone without me filling and insurance claim.

If anyone has had an experience like this or can tell me how to get verizon to get me the refurbished one without paying I would really appreciate it. Or if there any suggestion on a better phone in the same price range as the VX6000 I would like to hear about it.

Thankz,

Tazz
  14. c_moore42

c_moore42 New Member

wallpapers

Where can i get some good wallpapers
    Does anybody know how to trim a certain picture, if any body does could u let me know how, or do a pic for me (dye paintball logo)? Thanks
  15. kevling51

kevling51 New Member

do a search for "polyphonic ringtones" on google and you should get a website resembling twothumbswap something. click and if you have the usb cable use bitpim to transfer it to your phone. if you dont have bitpim or the usb cable, go to your vzw site and send it to your phone only costs .50 cents instead of the 2 dollars from teh get it now.
  16. bigtymr1021

bigtymr1021 New Member

I bought a usb cable off of ebay and it didn't come with software for my vx6000...where do i get the pc sync to download ringtones off of the internet....and is there anyway to get vocal ringtones???
    please help...thanks
  17. hkfan

hkfan New Member

umm yeah i got mine two weeks ago, but i dont know if in muwap you need a connection cable, what is that about anyway? I need major help someone plz help, oh and besides the ones that are posted, does anyone know where i could get free ringtones for lg vx6000

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?