1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Want to buy Samsung Alias 2..............

Discussion in 'Samsung' started by MikeP777, Oct 29, 2009.

1. MikeP777

MikeP777 New Member

I currently have a LG VX-8350 clamshell phone. I don't need a Blackberry or iPhone,
    I just need a cell phone for talking, texting, and taking decent pictures (with a flash for better pictures to send to friends & family).

My friend has the Samsung Alias 2 and I really like it. But, in reading the reviews, I see that it does not have a flash. And you are not able to see the time / clock by just hitting a button on the outside of the phone. It makes you open it up to find out the time.

Other than those 2 things (no flash / outside clock function), this Samsung Alias 2 would be perfect. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance! : )

› See More: Want to buy Samsung Alias 2..............
  2. MikeP777

MikeP777 New Member

bump...........

3. whydoilook

whydoilook New Member

Just bought it today.. so far so good. About the clock thingy, you are able to see it, you just gotta hold the side button for a second and then it shows...

4. MikeP777

MikeP777 New Member

Thanks for the input........... : )

5. Pamliveria

Pamliveria New Member

Samsung is good! But I use Nokia! I like it more!

6. mattner393939

mattner393939 New Member

Samsungs are really good. i would go for it. they are simple, easy to use and do just what you want. talk text and photos.

7. exhiler8ting

exhiler8ting New Member

I hope I'm not too late, but I had to put my 2 cents in. I got a Samsung Alias 2 about 5 months ago. At first I loved it because of the qwerty keyboard; however, I began to notice that reception was horrible - I wasn't getting calls, voicemails or text messages. If I'm inside a building, any building, I rarely get reception - even driving in my car! My home is located one block from a cell tower and I still don't get reception. When I called Verizon, the rep actually told me that reception is sometimes due to the manufacturer of the phone and that LG is usually the best. Something to consider...

1 person likes this.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?