1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Info Welcome to the Alltel Forum

Discussion in 'Alltel' started by agentHibby, Jul 14, 2005.

1. agentHibby

agentHibby New Member

A little more than a year from now Analog networks are going go bye bye so having a tri-mode phone will only help you for awhile.

Most Motorola's will have the best RF

› See More: Welcome to the Alltel Forum
    1 person likes this.
  2. ltoeppe

ltoeppe New Member

Hello everyone my name is Lisa and I have been an Alltel customer now for a few months now I am going to be getting the LG Tritan tomorrow and very excited. I just wanted to stop in and introduce myself. Right now I have a BlackBerry Pearl and I saw this phone that Alltel just released and man I thought I had to have it LOL.

3. angelcakes

angelcakes New Member

HI i have a question...i just fot the Tritan yesterday and cant access any ringtones, not even the ones that came on the phone, i downloaded 5 news ones, and when i go to Tools, the Sounds, and select Ringers, it says no audio are there...i called CS and they had no idea

4. NeonseCoopmem6

NeonseCoopmem6 New Member

Hi

I just wanted to say a Hi all, just joined ..this site rocks :)

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?