1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!

What is my text email address?

Discussion in 'General Verizon Service' started by ffpmedic, Apr 11, 2005.

1. ffpmedic

ffpmedic New Member

This should be a fast easy question for all you techys out there. I searched the forum and found no answers.

What is my text email address 7772345678@verizon.com or something?

Thanks in advance :smart:

› See More: What is my text email address?
  2. erwin 10-4

erwin 10-4 New Member

hi ffpmedic
    your question is WHAT IS MY TEXT EMAIL ADDRESS?
    that is two answer in one question.
    your txt massaging address is just you cell phone number, and you email address is the one you post. im not sure about verizon if they use .com or .net but you can check verizon just to make sure.
  3. bossdragon

bossdragon Daderator

your Verizon phone's email addy is your number including area code (at) vzwpix.com.

Example: (this is only an example) if your number was 123-456-7890 then your email addy would be 1234567890@vzwpix.com.

To send a text message, just send it to your phone number.
    1 person likes this.
  4. PretenderNX

PretenderNX New Member

I think the text message address is different than the picture message address.

For text messages its ##########@vtext.com

You caould also send a text message to your email account and look at the From adress.
    2 people like this.
  5. G-man

G-man New Member

Oops! I believe you're correct PretenderNX. Nice catch!

That's the email address for pics only (##########@vzwpix.com)...
    Yup, and very clever... I've had to resort to that technique a time or two with my cellphones. :thumbsup:
  6. scanner720

scanner720 New Member

you are all doosh bags. just kidding. but chek this out.. verizon has this web site on a server specifically made so that you can send pictures from your phone to that server and then use your comtpuer to go GET THEM. ... that is THE ONLY PURPOSE of this server. (THIS IS THE SERVER THAT YOU ARE ALL TALKING ABOUT) ......... NOW THERE IS A SECONDARY SERVER SYSTEM THAT LINKS YOUR PHONE NUMBER TO A TXTING SERVICE THREW EMAIL CLIENTS........ THAT IS ##########@ALLTEL.MESSAGE.NET IS THE OLD ALLTEL ONE AND VERIZON. SHOULD BE VZWTXT.NET OR VZWTXT.COM ONE OF THOSE TWO. THANK YOU FOR LISTENING AND HAVE A GREAT DAY.. .. READ THE ENTIRE CHAPTER OF YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE VERBAL PUKING OF THE MOUTH NEXT TIME. (LISTEN, READ.... THEN AFTER YOUR NOT SURE THAT ANYONE IS EVEN AROUND ANYMORE , SAY A WORD OR TWO. . - BEST LEARNING PRACTICE EVER

-sincerly, yours truely, with bacholors network security,/ microsoft systems administration.-as well as CCNA,MCDST, and MSA Certifications.- (those are microsoft/cisco certs .)

-- Sick of half or un-educated pukes barfing up non intelligable information replies to questinos they dont know how to fully answer in attempt to look smart instead of just replying i dont know or keeping their mouth shut- ,-- ultimately looking like twice the retard that they didnt' look like before they opened their mouths.
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2010
  7. jellybelly

jellybelly New Member

You douche bag weenie. - just kidding. You didn't know the answer, only what you think it "should" be. You should go read before you post. Your brain droppings include puke content "in attempt to look smart" hahaha. BTW - I read that it is your number@vtext.com and verified this works.
    Thanks!

Good luck with the "bacholors" in the non-existent discipline.
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2010
  8. neemta

neemta New Member

Craig - don't know if you are still looking for an answer but it is your 10 digit number followed by @vtext.com.

(123) 456-7890 would be 1234567890@text.com.

Stay Safe

David Courter
    Advanced EMT
    CT1 DMAT
  9. jetjock64

jetjock64 New Member

Scanner720

You can't spell douche, check, computer, through, truly, bachelor's, unintelligible, questions, don't, and didn't, and you call EVERYONE ELSE "uneducated." You apparently are not a smart as you think you are. . .
  10. jiyamabo

jiyamabo New Member

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?