1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

What Was The Worst Phone You Ever Had?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by FirstTimeHTC, Jan 21, 2014.

1. FirstTimeHTC

FirstTimeHTC New Member

I love hearing horror stories about cell phones. I have no idea why but, sometimes, other people's pain makes me feel a little better about mine. For me, it was this 8525 monstrosity that my husband handed down to me when he got his iPhone. It was basically worthless.

› See More: What Was The Worst Phone You Ever Had?
  2. jdeg

jdeg Administrator Staff Member

Probably the HTC Touch Pro. It ran the old windows mobile. It was just convoluted and terrible. I returned it within a week.

[​IMG]

supergarry32 likes this.
  3. FirstTimeHTC

FirstTimeHTC New Member

The only phone I have ever returned was a Blackberry. Hubby had finally caved and let me get one but within the first three hours, I knew I was taking it back. I hated that thing, but it was still better than the 8525.

4. Kitten

Kitten New Member

Everyone thinks I'm nuts when I say this, but my worst one was the first generation iPhone. I don't know if they just didn't have all the bugs worked out or what, but I doubt I will ever get another one.

5. MicroMomma

MicroMomma New Member

Mine would have to be the Samsung Intensity II. It was a decent phone for the first few weeks, but then the battery needed charged every 6 hours, it would lock up at random and half the time I wouldn't get my calls. That was the longest contract ever.

6. supergarry32

supergarry32 New Member

Mine was the Motorola W755 because I could not activate it

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?