1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!

what zip code is still JUST alltel

Discussion in 'Alltel' started by boostgirl, Mar 24, 2010.

1. boostgirl

boostgirl New Member

It would be great if someone that still had alltel service only could reply with their zip code. im just trying to look up stuff on the alltel site but it WILL NOT LET ME LOOK AT ANYTHING BECAUSE OF MY FREAKING ZIP CODE. sorry if i sounded crazy but i still have alltel phone and contract and i need to look at alltels website. but the verizon company is a control freak and wont even let you LOOK at anything if your area has merged.

› See More: what zip code is still JUST alltel

2. quickanswer

quickanswer New Member

Hey, I also needed to get in (for business research purposes). I found this ZIP and it worked: 84791.

Also mentioned in the same place (though not tested) are: 84767, 57701, 62901.

GL!
  3. boostgirl

boostgirl New Member

thank you SOOO much, i tried them all and they all work. i just wanted to look at the phones, but i guess this is how you can have alltel service in a verizon area, you will just have a long distance number, and you'd have to have roaming. i suppose you'd need an address to give them as well though
  4. Darwinist

Darwinist New Member

omfg, tell me about it.

If you can't get to the site or it gives you grief, just call up to the call center. They have a spreadsheet they can use to tell you what sample zip to use. You'd think they would allow you to circumvent this but as you have stated - Verizon is being a major a-hole about this. It's VERY annoying.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?