1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

What's included with the VX9800?

Discussion in 'LG' started by guiri, Jul 6, 2006.

1. guiri

guiri New Member

I was going to buy it from letstalk.com tomorrow but it says it includes the battery and the charger/

No USB cable and software and stuff?

I saw some software that lets you backup your data and so on. Can I somehow export information or import it from other phone books?

I also saw some kind of SIMM card backup device that would backup and restore your phone book info. Is that something I could use?

Is there a link to what's available, what should be included and so on?

How about the belt clip/holders? ARe they pretty cool and do they tear your phone up when using them/clipping them in?

Thanks

George

› See More: What's included with the VX9800?
  2. TRUCKERKIMMI

TRUCKERKIMMI New Member

In The Box YoU Will Get The Phone, Charger & Manuals. That Is It. Kinda Sucky But That Seems To Be The Norm With Most New Phones Lately.

3. jdeg

jdeg Administrator Staff Member

Since when do phones come with data cables? You won't need one if you have a bluetooth adapter on your computer. Than you can just load things into bitpim and be on your way (Welcome to BitPim)

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?