1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

When uploading to Google +

Discussion in 'Samsung' started by Celia, May 18, 2015.

1. Celia

Celia Member

I recently tried to transfer my pictures and videos to Google +, to free up some space on my SD card. I didn't get a notification that everything had transferred, and I thought I must have lost everything! I hardly use my G+ account, so one day when I logged in, I found that I had a bunch of flagged content. I saw that my info had indeed transferred, and it had been made public! I hadn't been able to control the settings to make it private when I transferred, plus, I never got any notification that it had in fact, transferred. I just thought I might share to let others know before they post something they don't mean to. And, FYI, the flagged content was from stupid short video clips that people send me via What's App. I should have deleted them in the first place, but I guess I never gave it another thought. I'm just glad I wasn't labeled as a sex offender after that incident!

› See More: When uploading to Google +
  2. Vz4evr

Vz4evr New Member

I have my files automatically uploading to Google+ and have had no problem with that - it's set up to default to private content instead of public. I think that was an option when I was first setting it up. Were you using a manual upload, or the automatic backup app?

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?