1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!

Where can I get a good cheap used phone?

Discussion in 'General Verizon Service' started by bluerus, Oct 5, 2005.

1. bluerus

bluerus New Member

I have no insurance, and I don't like the verizon plan phones for $70 for lost or stolen. I have no insurance as I saved my old phone just in case, and was now told it not e911 compatible. A Audiovox 8910 was stolen, and a nokia isomething was damaged with most likely water. This is like a nightmare! Any ideas on where to purchase new or used without a plan for a fair price? I see many places asking for cell phone donations, but I don't see many (except verizon's domestic violence plan) that offer them to those in need. Anyone aware of deals on these phones for disabled persons on limited budget? All input is appreciated.

Bluerus@hotmail.com

› See More: Where can I get a good cheap used phone?

2. Grazsrootz

Grazsrootz New Member

Ebay, and i have a few old cellphones if you are interested
  3. ErikDaGenErik

ErikDaGenErik Verizon Advisor

4. bluerus

bluerus New Member

Can I trust the stuff on Ebay? I bought a under $50 phone from crayton electronics over the net, and the first one didn't work at all, and the replacement seems to have a bad battery. I just need a phone for my kid to use in case she has trouble at school. Many bad kids at her school~unfortunately we can not move at this time.

Thanks all.
  5. uh60james

uh60james New Member

Get a V60 off of EBay, they are great phones. No bells and whistles but they get the job done and keep on going.
  6. ErikDaGenErik

ErikDaGenErik Verizon Advisor

The only V60 you can get off ebay either the V60s or V60p (ONLY if you have a PTT plan). V60s/p have GPS, the V60i/c do not and therefore cannot be activated. Before you buy a phone from a private owner, get the ESN, call into customer care 1.800.922.0204 and make sure its not a stolen phone.
  7. JUSTQUAN2

JUSTQUAN2 New Member

what everybody else said..
    just do your research first!!!
  8. imstuner

imstuner New Member

I have a LG VX 6100 in very good shape looks like new right out of the box.
  9. bluerus

bluerus New Member

Can you email me at bluerus@hotmail.com with the esn number so I can run it by Verizon. How much is the phone and what state are you in? Put phone in the subject area of the email.

Thanks.
  10. Rahul

Rahul New Member

I have a LG VX 6000 that I used for a while ... It's immaculate!.. Also, have an extended battery and OEM mobile kit [ USB data cable and software for National Access ].. plus wall and car charger and manual to go with it :)

you can check my feedback rating on ebay - user id "superchargedgtx"

Price: $110 shipped to you with everything listed above included!

Let me know...

Thanks
  11. wohl

wohl New Member

Hemos montado una tienda nueva online en EspaƱa.
    Distribuimos a todo el mundo sin costes de envio en casi todos los productos.
    Os invitamos a verla en ..:EnSuWeb.es:.. Ofertas Especiales ..
    un saludo!

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?