1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Which prepaid phone has best camera?

Discussion in 'Prepaid' started by Anita, Apr 20, 2014.

1. Anita

Anita New Member

My hubby insists on keeping a prepaid phone instead of a contract one, but that severely limits the features of the phone, as Verizon doesn't offer phones on prepaid that are anywhere near as nice as the contract phones. With that said, which prepaid phone has the best camera?

› See More: Which prepaid phone has best camera?
  2. Baylyn

Baylyn New Member

All of the prepaid smartphones have pretty good cameras. They're light years better than the cameras on the more simple phones, like the ones that flip. How much are you looking to spend on the phone?

3. Charlie

Charlie New Member

I was on Verizon's website today and just found out that they have the Apple iPhone 4 and 4S available on prepaid now, so that's probably your best bet as far as cameras go. The iPhone 4 is about $100 and the iPhone 4S is about $200.

4. Danielle

Danielle New Member

I had no idea that you could get an iPhone on a prepaid plan! I thought for sure that you'd have to sign a two year contract. I would love to have an iPhone! I'll have to look into that when our contract is up.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?