1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Who has Verizon Internet?

Discussion in 'FIOS Internet' started by Elsie, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Elsie

Elsie New Member

Who here has Verizon Internet? We've been thinking about getting it because we're fed up with the company we have right now but whatever we switch to has to be reliable.

› See More: Who has Verizon Internet?
  2. Charlie

Charlie New Member

I don't have it. We have Comcast and in the past we've had AT&T, too. I haven't been overly pleased with either company. If Verizon were a little more affordable, I'd go with their Internet in addition to their cell phone service.

3. Fidgety

Fidgety New Member

We have Comcast as well. We wanted Charter but come to find out, Charter isn't available in our area -- even though it is available in our zip code, go figure. Anyways, I thought Verizon internet was really expensive, like $100/month or something?

4. Gregg

Gregg New Member

No Verizon internet service for me but I am seriously considering it. Like Charlie and Fidgety, I have Comcast and I've had about all of the screw-ups I can take with them! Every month the bill is a different amount and every month I have to call to have bogus charges taken off. It's getting old, seriously.

5. cskwon

cskwon New Member

You can definitely choose Verizon internet service. They provide a decent service at affordable plans. You can check the speeds of Verizon internet from any of your friends who also use it. You can check the speed of a Verizon internet connection by visiting and have a free speed test.

6. Anita

Anita New Member

I'll bet Verizon's Internet service is just as reliable as their phone service, and I don't know about anyone else, but I think Verizon is the most reliable cell phone service I've ever had. At this point I would pay double not to have the issues I have with my Internet!!

7. Celia

Celia Member

I'm always worried about switching internet services. I've had to deal with all the "growing pains" of AT&T and Comcast in the past. I'm really not in the mood to do it all over again.

8. MissF

MissF New Member

I used it for a while, not a bad choice

9. justy5

justy5 New Member

You will like it Celia. All your devices stay connected to WiFi too. The service is good. I have no complaints. I've been with FiOS since 2007.

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?