1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Who here has and uses a Nokia Windows phone?

Discussion in 'Nokia' started by Andy, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Andy

Andy New Member

Who here has and uses a Nokia Windows phone? I'm just curious about how many people use a Nokia Windows phone here. I've spoken to a few people who have them and they really like them. They weren't huge Apple or Android fans to begin with that's why I think they're a little biased.

› See More: Who here has and uses a Nokia Windows phone?
  2. sarahc

sarahc New Member

From what I've seen Nokia coming out with lately, I've been pretty impressed actually. I am an avid Android user and have been for a couple of years now. I really like the Nokia they came out with that has the powerful camera on it, since the camera is my favorite phone feature.

3. Chris

Chris New Member

Yeah I agree, the new Nokia's are pretty cool! I really like their new commercial with the parents at the play for the children and they are fighting over how much better their phones are. Hilarious! 41 megapixels on that phone is just insane though. I'm sure you'd get some killer pictures for life though.

4. DeeJ

DeeJ New Member

Well, I don't have a Nokia Windows smart phone, but I know a guy who does at work and he's pretty happy with it. I mean it makes sense if you use Windows and Outlook all day which makes for easy integration.

5. Jayaram Krishnaswamy

Jayaram Krishnaswamy New Member

I use Nokia Windows Phone, Nokia Icon. It has a great camera. The automatic updates works OK but features get changed. I blog mostly about Microsoft Mobile here where Icon has a big part. You can search for hodentekMobile to access my blog.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?