1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Why can't I transfer data....?

Discussion in 'Samsung' started by Celia, May 16, 2015.

1. Celia

Celia Member

For some reason, I have my settings to transfer pictures, etc, to my SD card, but it doesn't seem to work. I have been having to load all of my pictures to my Google account from my Samsung Galaxy 3s. I've checked and checked, yet all of the settings say that it should go to the SD card. Has this happened to anyone else?

› See More: Why can't I transfer data....?
  2. Eashhyt

Eashhyt New Member

When you connect your SD Card on computer. If you can not find SD Card on computer .Maybe SD card is damaged .

Kanteri likes this.
  3. Dialtone

Dialtone Member

I think that you should get your SD card checked. Try and see whether it works on another handset and if it doesn't then you know what the issue is. If the SD card is fine and is working then it could be some issue with the phone. See whether a reset solves the problem.

Jamteru likes this.
  4. Gaqbbhyt

Gaqbbhyt New Member

You can use Coolmuster Samsung Backup to transfer data .Just install and launch this program on your computer. It takes only a few seconds to scan and transfer data from android to computer .

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
  5. Werfkjl

Werfkjl New Member

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
  6. Masnayt

Masnayt New Member

I don't know how did you do? why i have succeed transfer messages between android and computer , maybe , you can try my transfer tool -"Android Messages Transfer Tool"
    Which is capable of transferring /move anything from android to android or android to iPhoen or android to computer,like sms,call unmber ,videos,images,files,and so on ,

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
    Kanteri and Jamteru like this.
  7. mrje

mrje New Member

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?