1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Why do you love Verizon?

Discussion in 'General Verizon Service' started by NU Wildcat 21, Feb 21, 2010.

1. NU Wildcat 21

NU Wildcat 21 New Member

I have been a Verizon customer for 11 years and thought that they provided great service. But I was curious as to why everyone else like Verizon over other carriers and also what you would like Verizon to improve on. Let me know your thoughts...

› See More: Why do you love Verizon?
  2. nicknrm

nicknrm Super Moderator

I like Verizon Wireless because of the uniformity. I can travel to ANY Verizon Wireless store and receive the same quality service. I can call customer service and get help usually the first time.

I also enjoy the fact that my phone, the Motorola DROID, works in every town I HAVE EVER BEEN TO. I also enjoy the national 3G coverage.

One thing that needs to be improved is the high pricing. I pay more for cell service than I do for all my other bills combined.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?