1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!

Will VZW be getting the Samsung A900/Blade?

Discussion in 'Samsung' started by Paprika, Jul 23, 2006.

1. Paprika

Paprika New Member

Hey,

Will Verizon be for sure getting the Samsung A900/Blade which is currently held only by Sprint? I searched but got nothing solid.

Also, if it definitely is coming out for Verizon, when do you think it will make it's debut?

› See More: Will VZW be getting the Samsung A900/Blade?
  2. Damademan3

Damademan3 New Member

probably not since it is Samsung and a Sprint Phone.
  3. paulcman

paulcman New Member

I am not sure what any of that proves, but I do agree that the "Blade" will most likely not be coming to Verizon. Verizon does have phones by Samsung, and phones that are close to those offered by Sprint. To be specific, Verizon's Samsung SCH-A950 which is amazingly similar to Sprint's MM-A920 (minus the spinning jog wheel).
  4. Damademan3

Damademan3 New Member

Normally when Sprint gets a phone it is only theres and in order for another company to recieve that phone it has to be as your describe close but not exact.
  5. Paprika

Paprika New Member

awww i thought they were eventually going to get it but were just still working out the bugs w/ the software!!??
  6. Damademan3

Damademan3 New Member

I am not aware but i am no expert by all means. I can ask a couple people int he VZW biz
  7. Moridin

Moridin New Member

I have the A900 for Sprint. It's an exclusive phone for Sprint at the moment.
  8. vzwemp06

vzwemp06 New Member

im a verizon rep and i haven't heard anything about it...i really hope it doesn't come out because my store would be filled with customers that are returning it because the battery life is soo poor! :)

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?