1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Flashed Cricket Samsung Reality SCH U820 Activation Issues

Discussion in 'Samsung' started by andrewoman, Feb 25, 2012.

1. andrewoman

andrewoman New Member

I ordered a phone on ebay - SAMSUNG REALITY SCH U820.

I called Cricket and they said the MEID should start with 268 or 270. The ex-Verizon phone I have has an MEID HEX that starts with A00.

I just spoke to the seller and he tried to guide me to find Settings or Phone Info, which are not under Tools, so I cannot find what he is looking for. He is at a loss, apologized and said to send the phone back.

I was hoping someone could help me set it up on Cricket's network. I really like the phone and want to keep it.

› See More: Flashed Cricket Samsung Reality SCH U820 Activation Issues
  2. camstuf

camstuf /\/\s.Super/\/\odette

3. andrewoman

andrewoman New Member

Thanks, but I found some info. Cricket told me the MEID should begin with 268 or 270. The MEID begins with A000. I found the ESN, which begins with 128.

Also, I found Mobile Device #: 585-775-11** (all digits not included purposely). I assume this is the phone number. I would think if it were properly wiped it shouldn't have a telephone number???

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?