1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

LG VX8600 Main LCD Broken

Discussion in 'LG' started by Jose5x5, Feb 21, 2007.

1. Jose5x5

Jose5x5 New Member

After 3 weeks of owning this phone I broke the inside LCD screen, the phone still works great but it is difficult to read. I did not purchase the insurance and tried to see if verizon would replace it under the 1 year warranty, they said it's physical damage not a manufacture defect. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement LCD screen for my VX8600, It is the main screen the one inside the flip. I have contacted several repair shops and have had no luck.

› See More: LG VX8600 Main LCD Broken
  2. reader

reader Guest

I went through this with my 7000...the exterior LCD. The problem is that it discharges your battery.

My solution was to add a family member to the plan, get the phone I wanted, and give an old phone to the family member.

Other than that, not much is going to work. I would avoid buying phones off e-Bay because of the inherent risks.

You can ask the Verizon techs how much a repair would cost...but in my case they simply said "We can't repair it."

Maybe someone else has a better idea? Wonder if credit card insurance or your homeowner's policy would cover any of this?

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?