1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

SamSung SCH-u740 Ringtone Problem!? Help!

Discussion in 'Samsung' started by santoz305, Nov 17, 2008.

1. santoz305

santoz305 New Member

Hii i just became a member of this, i'm having a problem with Ringtones with my Verizon: SamSung SCH-u740 phone...I used to get the free ringtones from myxer.com or funformobile.com but now i get ringtones from funformobile...but the ringtones are Low quailty? like it sounds relly badd =/ and i was wondering why, so today i was lookin thru my rintones and i noticed that my old ringtones that i used to get were in MP3 Format..and the ones i receive now from phonezoo.com or funformobile are File Type: QCP*? and i think thats why the ringtone sounds relly bad. cuz is on qcp [purevoice]?
    So my question is...How can i receive the ringtone as MP3 format? like i used to before?...i tried fixing but i always received it as QCP format* =[ please help me!!!

Thankk Youu!

J.Santos

› See More: SamSung SCH-u740 Ringtone Problem!? Help!

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?